Know Before You Go
Who we are
3. I have seen The Travel Corporation mentioned on your website. How is Lion World associated with The Travel Corporation and who are they?
Health and Safety
2. I have allergies and dietary restrictions. Will I be able to find meals that take that into account?
Who we are
1. How long has Lion World Travel been in business? ↑ top
Lion World Travel is proud to be celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2014.
2. Are you bonded? ↑ top
3. I have seen The Travel Corporation mentioned on your website. How is Lion World associated with The Travel Corporation and who are they? ↑ top
1. How much baggage can I take? ↑ top
2. Can I earn frequent flyer miles? ↑ top
3. May I use my points to upgrade to business class? ↑ top
1. Will I be safe in an open safari vehicle? ↑ top
2. Do I need to wear safari colors? ↑ top
3. Should I bring binoculars? ↑ top
4. Should I bring insect repellent? ↑ top
5. Can I bring children on safari? ↑ top
Health and Safety
1. Is it safe to travel to Africa? ↑ top
2. What can you tell me about government travel warnings and advisories? ↑ top
3. Is the water safe to drink? ↑ top
4. Do I need inoculations? ↑ top
5. Do I need malaria medication? ↑ top
6. Will someone be at the airport to meet us on arrival? ↑ top
7. Should I get travel insurance and what is the cost? ↑ top
1. What kind of food can I expect to eat? ↑ top
2. I have allergies and dietary restrictions. Will I be able to find meals that take that into account? ↑ top
3. How much money should I allow for my meals? ↑ top
1. Where is the best place to exchange money? ↑ top
2. What currency will I need? ↑ top
3. How much should I tip my driver or guide? ↑ top
4. What is the shopping like in Africa? ↑ top
5. Can I purchase wine? ↑ top
6. Can I use a credit card? ↑ top
7. Can I get the VAT I paid for my purchases reimbursed? ↑ top
1. Why should I have a honeymoon registry? ↑ top
You have a home established already and do not need conventional domestic gifts. The honeymoon registry is an exciting alternative to a customary gift registry. Your friends and family can assist in making your dream honeymoon a reality. We have a staff of highly knowledgeable consultants and planners who will take away the stress of organizing all of the details involved in arranging your dream honeymoon.
2. How does the honeymoon registry work? ↑ top
Plan your honeymoon with us and we will make all of the reservations (air, accommodations, tours, etc.) and publish your customized web page. Family and friends can visit your personalized web page and view your itinerary and then email or call us to contribute money toward the cost of your honeymoon.
3. Is there is fee for the registry? ↑ top
We require a $500.00 deposit that will go toward the final payment for your honeymoon.